Friday, May 12, 2017

YOU SAY HANDBAG, I SAY POCKETBOOK



The questions is:  where do you put your pocketbook/handbag when you come home at the end of the day?  Mine usually ends up on a doorknob, or by the front door, or the chair in the kitchen, or anywhere really.




Braxton finally had enough of my mess and made the cutest hanger out of a wine cork just for my pocketbook of the day.  Then he made several more for his hats.  It is such a cute and simple idea, I thought I'd share it.




Can we all agree that the L.L.Bean Boat and Tote is the best.

Drill a hole in the bottom of the cork.  The drill bit needs to be a bit smaller than the screw.  Cut the flat end off the screw and screw it into the cork.  Easy peasy!

The master at work.



I no longer dump my pocketbook just anywhere because it now has it's own special place!  Everyone's happy.

Have a great weekend and happy mother's day!
XO
Yancey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...