Thursday, February 23, 2012

WINDOW SHOPPER SERIES: WILLIAMSBURG VIRGINIA

Window shopper:  an occasional series
 Today just keeps getting weirder and weirder, so I've decided to stop the presses and take a stroll down memory lane...other wise known as Duke of Gloustershire Street.


When Braxton and I were on our much needed romantic weekend in Williamsburg recently, he had the idea for an occasional series for the blog called window shopper.  The idea is that when we travel, which is only occasionally, I'll photograph window displays rather than the usual touristy subjects.


I love how windows capture reflections...sometimes of the brick side walks, sometimes the colonial buildings across the street, sometimes trees, people, even Braxton.  I also love the idea of capturing a fraction of something and appreciating it's beauty apart from the whole.


I hope you enjoy...please let me know what you think.

















Obviously this post has nothing to do with "suburbia"....I thought since the universe is hell bent on throwing me a curve ball today...I'd throw one right back.  I feel much better.
Have a beautiful day everyone!
yancey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...